Last month our sweet little Lucy turned a big 5 years old!
Here she is on her actual birthday:
So excited for school because she gets to wear a crown all day AND share fruit pops with her whole class!
Here are her official birthday portraits. I did these down in Central Oregon:
This adorable series features an amazing fairy costume created for her by our lovely former neighbor. Lucy is posing using her newly learned dance moves:
And finally, here is a verbatim interview I conducted with herself :
· What is the meaning of life?
Because there’s presents.
· What do you want to be when you grow up?
· What brings you the most happiness?
All my food that I like.
· When do you feel the most loved?
When people give me hugs and kisses.
· What are you afraid of?
Monsters, not all monsters. Tsunamis.
· If you had one wish, what would you wish for?
I’d wish for that I could have every food in the world.
· What is the funniest word?
Gaga. That’s what babies say.
· What is the hardest thing to do?
Putting the Legos together.
· What is the easiest thing to do?
Of course, eat.
· What is the best thing in the world?
· What is the worst thing in the world?
· What makes you mad?
When I get carried out into the car.
· What is the meaning of love?
Love means, uh, that people love you.
· If you had all the money in the world, what would you do with it?
I would go to a lot of places.
She is a VERY photogenic child. Lovely pictures, every one!
She’s growin up f-a-s-t !!!
Pingback: Birthday Kids! | Our Peculiar Band of Characters