(NOTE: There’s a lot to scroll through, but stick with this until the end. There’s gold, I promise.)
Every February, we celebrate the most important day of the year: Becky’s birthday. Oh, and that other day, too.
Here’s some photos of us loving you.
This is also the second year of our now-traditional keepsake interviews. Here are the kids’ answers from 2014, but do your heart a big favor and check out last year’s answers, too.
How do you know who to marry?
- Will: Um, if you like them and they like you.
- Lucy: Cause I fall in love with them.
What is the right age to get married?
- Will: 21
- Lucy: Probably around 20 or so.
How can a stranger tell if two people are married?
- Will: By asking them.
- Lucy: If they’re together.
What do you think your Mom & Dad have in common?
- Will: They both like dogs and they both love their children.
- Lucy: Love and hugs and kisses.
What do most people do on a date?
- Will: Eat together and share what they like.
- Lucy: Go out for dinner.
When is it okay to kiss someone?
- Will: Um, at your wedding or after your wedding and you’re at home.
- Lucy: When they’re married.
Is it better to be single or married?
- Will: Married; so you can have more money.
- Lucy: Married; so that you don’t have to live alone and you don’t have to do very much things all by yourself.
How would the world be different if people didn’t get married?
- Will: Some people wouldn’t be as happy.
- Lucy: You would have to do all the work by yourself.
How would you make a marriage work?
- Will: Well, I’d make sure we both had good jobs and made good money and had children that would grow up to be good parents and I’d probably make sure that we had dogs.
- Lucy: Um, so we could copy each other and take turns doing it each day.
Where do people get married?
- Will: Um, at a wedding and on earth.
- Lucy: Maybe sometimes at a farm.
Who are you going to marry?
- Will: Well, I’m not sure who I’ll be in college with but Oliver or Andrew or Beckett.
- Lucy: Aki might marry him first, but I want to marry Graham.
Will & Lucy are so grown up, their responses to the questions are wonderful. It is great to have parents who share the family so we know what they are doing and seeing great photos of their adventures. THANKS A BUNCH!!!