In May we:
- Celebrated our 5th anniversary
- Cleaned up our pond
- Received and tasted the variety pack from Driftaway Coffee
- Met some friends to see Beauty and the Beast
Becky started (a) participating in the Children’s Book Bank project, which is really close to her heart, and taking long training walks with an eye towards a big hike later this year. Meanwhile, Will gave a book report on Titanic by Deborah Hopkinson! He says it went really well, and other kids asked great questions at the end.
- Participated in the Gardner art show, and separately the talent show
- Went on a field trip to Oregon City
- Rode her bike to school with me, and we had to take it apart to get home
- Attended her BFF’s dad’s 50th birthday bash (so did we)
Liz and Jeff also took Lucy, Ty, and Connor to Dozer Day! They got to climb on and in huge equipment, and Lucy drove a backhoe around!